Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Horse Transportation Scam

So, I guess there is an outfit out there advertising on some online wholesale horse transportation site that is using images from legitimate horse transportation companies to try and scam people.

EQUINE SHIPPERS TRANSPORT AGENCY FOR HORSE TRANSPORTATION WORLD WIDE.

This is how they seem to present themselves. The vehicles the show are not their vehicles and are no way connected with this company. I know this because a couple of the photos are of trucks I own. You shouldn't have to send money to any legitimate ground horse transportation company prior to pick up or delivery. If they ask for money to be wired, be suspicious.

Has anyone been scammed by this company?



3 comments:

  1. Yes as a matter of fact I'm looking them up first and I'm so pissed off right now because they are supposed to of brought my "fresian gelding" here to south carolina and I'm not sending them money first! That's so wrong of them! ....thank you for looking out by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, i read your article, really your article is very good. I am fully impressed and enjoy your information abuout Horse Transport. If you post more then please inform me. Thanks admin. I hope your site will be back soon?

    ReplyDelete